Motorcycles for rent
Yamaha XT 660 R Blue
The Yamaha XT660 is a dual-purpose on/off-road motorcycles released by Yamaha Motors as a replacement for the XT600.
It is a development of the original XT series ('X' stands for 4 strokes, 'T' for TRAIL), a line of motorcycles inspired by those used on the Paris Dakar rally. The first XT was released in 1976. The XT660R is the standard Enduro model ('R' stands for racing).
- Engine Type: Tourist Enduro
- Engine Type: 1-cylinder, 4-stroke
- Engine CC: 659
- Cooling System: Liquid cooling
- Transmission: 5-speed, manual
- Final Drive: Chain
- Seat Height: 860 mm
- Max Speed: 160
- Fuel Capacity: 12 Liters
- Consumption: 4L/100km
- Motorcycle Weight: 190 kg